Hotel 1550 - Frequently Asked Questions
Check in time is 3 PM. If you wish to check in early please contact the hotel directly with your request at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date. Early check in cannot be guaranteed.
Check out time is 11 AM.
ADA Defined Service Animals are welcome at our hotel. Sorry, no other pets are allowed. Please see more details below.
Hotel Pet Policy
1. Acceptable Pets
Only ADA defined service animals will be allowed on the property. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are found to have an unauthorized pet on the property you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately, forfeiting all fees paid for your reservation, as well as be held financially responsible for damages or excessive cleaning fees incurred by the hotel.
For the safety of our staff and other guests, please inform the front desk upon check in of your service animal staying with you at the property. If the pet is to remain in the room during your absence and you wish to have your room cleaned, then the pet must be secured in a kennel / cage to insure the safety of our staff, and for the well being of the pet. Any contravention of applicable statutes, laws, or regulations respecting the welfare of animals will be reported to the proper authorities.
For the safety and comfort of your pet and hotel staff, staff will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present, (b) you are present and can monitor your pet, or (c) your pet is caged.
3. Pet Control, Containment, and Clean Up in Public Areas
Pets must be leashed when they are in all common areas of the hotel, including outside. You are required to pick up after your pet on hotel property.
Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
4. Damage to Guest Rooms or Common Areas
Your hotel account will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet, as well as any excessive cleaning fees caused by your pet.
5. Your Responsibility
As the registered guest, you are financially responsible for all damages caused by the pet. You are also responsible for any excessive and / or exceptional cleaning charges at the hotel property. This includes, but is not limited to, pet odors and pet stains.
By law we may ask you to remove your animal from the premises if (1) the animal is out of control and you do not take effective action to control it or (2) the animal is not housebroken. If this is the case you may still use our accommodations, however you must find other accommodations for your pet.
By choosing to use our accommodations you accept these terms and agree to abide by the rules.
Package Delivery and Storage Policy for Hotel 1550
- There is limited storage space available at Hotel 1550, so the policy for accepting and storing packages will be as follows:
- No Packages over 20 lbs. will be accepted by the hotel
- Packages cannot be held for more than 3 days in advance of the arrival date of the reservation
- Should a package exceed the size requirements or length of time stated here, approval shall be required by the hotel, and we reserve the right to charge a storage fee of $20 per day per package, that will be charged to your room.
- Packages can be picked up at the front desk upon check in. They will not be delivered to your room.
- Picture I.D. will be required upon pick up. Any other persons not named on the package shall not be allowed to pick up. Should this be an issue please contact the hotel directly (650) 616-9600 and ask to speak with the manager.
Hotel 1550 is not responsible for the loss or damage of any packages delivered and stored at the hotel.
All packages sent to the hotel should be addressed as follows:
Hold for: (Guest’s name)
1550 El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA 94066
Luggage Storage Policy for Hotel 1550
There is limited storage space available at Hotel 1550, so the policy for accepting and storing luggage will be as follows:
- Luggage storage is available to guests of the hotel through the Front Desk at no charge.
- Luggage can be held at the hotel during your stay for up to 24 hours.
- Each luggage has to be tagged using luggage tag (Guest name, date, room #, # of bags, date pick up)
- We can only store 2 luggage items per guest.
- Should a package exceed length of time stated here, approval shall be required by the manager, and we reserve the right to charge a storage fee of $5 per day per luggage, that will be charged to your room.
- Luggage can be picked up at the front desk upon check in. They will not be delivered to your room.
- Picture I.D. will be required upon pick up. Any other persons not named on the luggage shall not be allowed to pick up. Should this be an issue please contact the hotel directly (650) 616-9600 and ask to speak with the manager.
Hotel 1550 is not responsible for the loss or damage of any luggage delivered and stored at the hotel.
As soon as you have completed the booking process, a confirmation page will appear in your browser session. This page shows all of your reservation details, including the booking number, so you can access your confirmation online. We will also send you a confirmation email with all of your booking information.
No. Sorry, we require a major credit card to guarantee your room reservation. Please review the terms and cancellation policy before making your reservation.
During the booking process, you can enter any special requests into the "Special Requests" box on the "Your Details" page. Once you have received your booking confirmation, you can follow up with the hotel directly to confirm that your request can be met. You can find the hotel’s contact details on the Contact Us page of our website.
Simply follow the instructions to modify or cancel your reservation found in your Reservation Confirmation Email. Alternately, you can find the link to Cancel or Modify Your Reservation in the footer of the hotel’s website. Please note, your reservation is not canceled until and unless you receive an email confirmation of the cancellation.
Yes, when you book your stay via the INNsight.com booking engine, we ensure to take every safeguard possible in transmitting and storing any personal data including SSL Encryption and other PCI compliant standards.
Yes. However, our hotel will only recognize a credit card on which the authorized payee’s name is clearly present and visible, a copy of the payee’s identification and a credit card authorization form is completed and faxed back to our property. You can contact us for the Credit Card Authorization Form and for further instructions if your reservation will have a third party payee.
We consider a group to be a reservation of 6 rooms or more. For any group reservations, we request that you contact us directly at email@example.com.